Q: My car sounds like a motorcycle

asked by on June 28, 2017

my car is making loud noise and i hear a creaking sound every time i turn what can be going on with my car?

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

At a quarter million miles, there are so many possibilities that I can hardly begin to speculate. But when you say your car sound like a motorcycle, I think you might have an exhaust leak. Perhaps some part of the exhaust is hanging loose and causing your creaking sound as well. I think your best bet is to have it looked at as soon as possible. You can have that done at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. they will send a technician to your home or office to check out your explorer and let you know what it is going to take to solve your problem

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr