Q: Liking oil from right side tire what is it? And how can be fix?

asked by on December 11, 2017

Oil liking right side around tire

If the leak is nearest the wheel/tire assembly, you are probably seeing CV axle grease, although other possibilities include transmission fluid or engine oil. The exact circumstances can be determined by a certified mechanic if you request a leak inspection and diagnostic. If you request that service, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic, will come right to your location, get the leak source pinpointed and let you know of your repair options and costs. All repairs can be performed right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.