Q: My van will only start when the check engine light comes on

Why does it only start if the engine light is on

3. My van will only start when the check engine light comes on

Q: Transmission temperature sensor failure

The transmission temperature sensor does exactly as it sounds - it regulates the temperature of the transmission. This is an extremely important measurement of the health of your transmission as excessive heat can damage and shorten the lifespan of your...

Q: Front driver's seat broken

On the Honda Odyssey there are some documented issues with the seat rail bolts coming loose. The seat trim may need to be removed to give you access to the loose bolt or bolts. Worst case scenario the seat rail...

Q: 03 accord consumes a lot of gas

The crack in the intake hose should be repaired. Based on EPA data, you should be getting around 21 MPG city and 31 MPG highway driving. Overall, you should get around 25 MPG. If your results are at least 10%...