Q: Have oil in the intercooler and the motor has no power 2004 VW Jetta Turbo-diesel

i just got the car today and found out that the motor has very little power and there is oil in the intercooler

Hi - I suspect the [turbocharger oil seals have blown out](https://www.yourmechanic.com/question/turbocharger-leaking-oil, and are leaking oil into the air intake/intercooler piping. This is also reducing turbocharger efficiency, and power generation. I recommend a loss of power inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Have oil in the intercooler and the motor has no power 2004 VW Jetta Turbo-diesel