Q: Have oil in the intercooler and the motor has no power 2004 VW Jetta Turbo-diesel

i just got the car today and found out that the motor has very little power and there is oil in the intercooler

Hi - I suspect the [turbocharger oil seals have blown out](https://www.yourmechanic.com/question/turbocharger-leaking-oil, and are leaking oil into the air intake/intercooler piping. This is also reducing turbocharger efficiency, and power generation. I recommend a loss of power inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Have oil in the intercooler and the motor has no power 2004 VW Jetta Turbo-diesel