Q: My turn light switch broke and I got a replacement. I did removed the broken one and installed the new one; however it doesnt blin

My turn light switch broke and I got a replacement. I did removed the broken one and installed the new one however it doesnt blink at all. what im a doing wrong?

It would’ve been helpful to know the model of your car in order to check the wire diagram for the possible causes of the signals not flashing. Try turning on the 4 way flashers to see if they work and to see where the flasher is. Afterwards, turn off the flashers and turn the turn signal on and off to isolate the flasher for the turn signals and replace it accordingly. If you need some help with this, contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose your turning light issue and fix it accordingly.

• My turn light switch broke and I got a replacement. I did removed the broken one and installed the new one; however it doesnt blin