Q: My truck is riding rough.

My truck is driving rough and I just realized it here recently. It alooks doesn't have the perp that it use too. I have always kept up with my truck getting the oil , air filters and tire rotation changed on regular bases. The tires have great thread. When I'm driving it anytime it just seems to shake alot more then it has. I miss it driving smooth.

A rough idle may be caused by many different things such as low fuel pressure, low voltage to the fuel injectors, dirty fuel injectors, a vacuum leak, a faulty Oxygen sensor or a dirty or failing idle air control valve. Any of these possibilities relate to fuel delivery issues that will disrupt the normally balanced air/fuel mixture that would otherwise allow the motor to run smoothly. This should also be triggering a check engine light as well. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. My truck is riding rough.