Q: My truck is making a Knocking sound in engine

When im parked my envoy makes a clicking or knocking sound wen im parked. Or driving . what is it

3. My truck is making a Knocking sound in engine

Q: Car won't turn over. No lights come on when I turn it. Can't even lock my doorsvor push the seat up or back.

Your probably correct, it sounds as though your battery is done. But it also sounds like you have charging system issues. I'm not sure that fixing your battery and charging system will solve the problem with the car shutting off,...

Q: P0171 Code comes on, Car is sputtering in the morning.

There are a couple technical bulletins for your car addressing an issue where the injector wires are not connecting to each injector correctly. It's a possible that they are crossed in your case. The other bulletin says to clean the...

Q: how can i tell if a control module has gone out

First, the connection to the battery must be checked to make sure the terminals are clean and tight. A poor connection here can cause a long list of problems. Try again with a good connection and charged battery. If the...