Q: My truck is making a Knocking sound in engine

When im parked my envoy makes a clicking or knocking sound wen im parked. Or driving . what is it

Q: is there a connection between a steering wheel that will not lock and the truck ignition/engine not cranking or starting?

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are a few other components you will want to inspect. They are mostly related to the ignition switch. If the ignition switch is experiencing an electrical short or disconnection, it will not register...

Q: Wheel keeps humming, I think it's a wheel bearing

Hi, thanks for writing in. I believe you're on the right track. Wheel bearing failures are common on many GM vehicles particularly their trucks and SUVs. I would recommend having your wheel bearings inspected with a mechanic's stethoscope to determine...

Q: Where is the cmp located

The camshaft sensor is mounted straight down into the top rear center of engine block behind the intake manifold. The sensor is held in by one bolt and is pulled straight up out of the block.