Q: My truck is making a Knocking sound in engine

When im parked my envoy makes a clicking or knocking sound wen im parked. Or driving . what is it

3. My truck is making a Knocking sound in engine

Q: Wheel lug nut broke off while servicing. The screw which it's locked on too broke off. What whould I do?

You are probably referring to the stud that is pressed into the wheel hub. If there is adequate space behind the hub the broken stud can be pressed out and and a new stud pressed into place. However, if there...

Q: Heater controls not working

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are multiple fuse boxes associated with the vehicle, and you may also need to check the interior fuse box. Fuse number 13 according to my records is for the rear climate control, and...

Q: Gas gauge malfunctioning and Service Engine Light on

Thank you for asking about your 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD. More than likely, the problem is the fuel sensor, which is built into the fuel sending unit. This assembly is mounted in the gas tank. This is a common...