Q: My truck is making a Knocking sound in engine

When im parked my envoy makes a clicking or knocking sound wen im parked. Or driving . what is it

3. My truck is making a Knocking sound in engine

Q: Gear shift lever broke

This is something that would need to be looked at in-person to see what is broken on the gear shifter, and scan the transmission to see what code is stored in it. You may have a complete shift linkage that...

Q: Whisting noise when increasing or decreasing speed

There is a tensioner pulley that keeps the correct amount of tension on your serpentine belt. When these bearings wear out, they can cause this type of a whistling sound that you describe. This is a quick fix and should...

Q: Truck spun and hit the curb, now the rear wheel wobbles

Hey there. You will need to have the rear rim inspected along with the rear axle to see if one or both are bent. I have also seen where the rear axle housing gets bent if the curb was hit...