Q: My truck is making a Knocking sound in engine

When im parked my envoy makes a clicking or knocking sound wen im parked. Or driving . what is it

Q: Car won't start unless jumped - 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan

Hello. At first it definitely sounds like the battery may have failed. Have you had this tested? If the battery will not hold a charge, you may technically be running on the alternator when driving. You should also get a...

Q: Air flow in front vents

Try to look under the glove box to see if the air intake has got anything blocking the A/C air intake. If nothing is blocking the intake of the A/C, then you would need to have the blower checked to...

Q: Leaking power steering fluid

The most common power steering leak on your particular vehicle is from the high pressure hose / line and then the power steering pump. Look for obvious signs of a leak such as loose lines, broken lines, or a failed...