Q: My truck is hesitating

I've checked the tps but nothing and Iam having trouble finding the vacuum line that runs from behind the throttle body to the passenger side valve cover

A: The hesitation may be due to the vacuum lin...

The hesitation may be due to the vacuum line coming from the throttle body, it may have a hole in it. The line is on the back top of the intake and goes to the PCV valve on the passenger valve cover. Look at the vacuum diagram under the hood if it is still there. If you need help, a mechanic can come to you to diagnose the problem, find the hose for you, and fix your hesitation issue.