Q: My truck is drawing to put power somewhere. Alternator was changed due to high voltage. Now the truck still won't start

I had a remote starter put on the next thing truck won't start. Was told my alternator was putting out high voltage changed that and battery. Next day cat won't start again. Was told my radio was staying on. They unhook the radio saying that was the problem. I'm not convince because I would've been having this problem 2 months ago before I got the remote starter. Something is going on and I'm out of options. This is a 2006 ford expedition. I only feel the truck is starting now due to the fact that it has a new battery and alternator

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Without being there to complete a car is hard to start inspection, it’s very difficult to diagnose what is causing this problem. However, it’s very common for this type of problem to occur after installing aftermarket remote starting systems. Newer vehicles ignition systems are very complex; and in most cases, the installation of remote starters will cause electrical shorts or inconsistency in the system. It’s also common for an electrical circuit to stay open; which draws a current and can drain the battery or damage the alternator. It’s a good idea to have a mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a battery won’t hold a charge inspection.

3. My truck is drawing to put power somewhere. Alternator was changed due to high voltage. Now the truck still won't start