Q: My truck is drawing to put power somewhere. Alternator was changed due to high voltage. Now the truck still won't start

I had a remote starter put on the next thing truck won't start. Was told my alternator was putting out high voltage changed that and battery. Next day cat won't start again. Was told my radio was staying on. They unhook the radio saying that was the problem. I'm not convince because I would've been having this problem 2 months ago before I got the remote starter. Something is going on and I'm out of options. This is a 2006 ford expedition. I only feel the truck is starting now due to the fact that it has a new battery and alternator

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. My truck is drawing to put power somewhere. Alternator was changed due to high voltage. Now the truck still won't start