Q: My throttle position sensor can not be fixed

My car has been misfiring and the engine light popped up. My car will not accelerate at times. Checked the code which comes up as p0122. I had a mechanic replace the TPS and the jeep was fine for 2 days, then the car was misfiring again and the engine light reappeared. Same code popped up. I took the jeep back and the mechanic put a "higher quality" TPS in my vehicle. After test driving the car, the engine light appeared again. The mechanic said it might be a electrical issue. So he replaced the throttle position sensor pigtail wiring connecter that goes to the harness and he swore that would fix it. The car was fine for a few hours and again the car is misfiring and the engine light came one again with the p0122 code. The mechanic said he doesn't know what it could be and to take it to the dealership because it can be my computer that is bad. What can be the issue here ? I can use the help

Hi there. This article on the P0122 OBD-II error code is a very good one for you to read. It outlines what causes this code, common mistakes made (which it appears your mechanic falls into a few of these), and possible solutions. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection; which will allow them to download all error codes; and complete the right inspection that will determine whether or not the ECU is the issue.