Q: My temperature warning light is on, I've been parked for almost an hour to let the engine cool down. The temperature gauge cursor

I also noticed my heater doesn't work correctly - the heat comes out as cold air. I drove a little bit before this all happened and then suddenly, there was smoking coming up from my vehicle from the back and under the hood.

The reason your heater was not working was because your engine did not have enough coolant in the engine to pump it into the heater system. You have overheated the motor now. You will need to find out when the leak is. The system may have blown a hose or water pump or even a radiator core. Have a mechanic fill and pressure test the cooling system to find and fix the leak and see if any internal damage to engine was done.

3. My temperature warning light is on, I've been parked for almost an hour to let the engine cool down. The temperature gauge cursor