Q: My speedometer on my 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 does not work

My speedometer will not work it will not go up or down, what would cause that? Would that be the EBCM or the speed sensor for each wheel?

3. My speedometer on my 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 does not work

Q: Trans shifts when cold gets stuck in 2nd when temp hits about 210

Hello. A transmission that gets stuck in 2nd gear can be caused by a few things. A few possible causes are, as you suspected, a faulty speed sensor, a faulty shift solenoid, or even a mechanical issue. The speed sensors,...

Q: Why does my 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe idle rough when in gear

Hello. It sounds like you may have a few things going on here. Most of the time if you are having issues with the vehicle when the fuel is low it is because the fuel pressure is dropping off at...

Q: Reduced engine power light is on 2003 Chevy Tahoe I need a new battery can that be the problem

A defective battery can cause all sorts of running issues due to voltage is too low or high causing erratic sensor and component performance like low fuel pressure or lack of power. I recommend replacing the battery first if it...