Q: My speedometer on my 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 does not work

My speedometer will not work it will not go up or down, what would cause that? Would that be the EBCM or the speed sensor for each wheel?

3. My speedometer on my 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 does not work

Q: Car shuts off while driving. Got fuel pump changed. Throttle position sensor oil pressure switch wires for a tune up done also

Hi there. Usually when a car will stall all of the sudden without warning, it's caused by a restriction of fuel or an electrical glitch with the ignition system. If you've had the throttle position sensor changed, and fuel pump,...

Q: While doing spark plug and wires I crossed the wires in my 96 Chevy tahoe took me a day in a half to figure it but was still drivi

Hi Jervon. Thanks for contacting us tonight. While installing spark plug wires incorrectly can cause misfiring, it's quite possible that you had an existing vacuum leak. It's also possible that the vacuum leak may have been caused while you removed...

Q: My mechanic installed a crate jasper and now my intake manifold has cracked. Is this their fault

Many cars and trucks now have plastic intake manifolds and I believe your F150 is one of them. They crack, it's a simple fact of life. The plastic is pretty good, much better than the plastics of decades ago, but...