Q: My speedometer on my 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 does not work

My speedometer will not work it will not go up or down, what would cause that? Would that be the EBCM or the speed sensor for each wheel?

3. My speedometer on my 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 does not work

Q: Is it safe to drive around without my MAP sensor plugged in?

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle's drivability concern should be diagnosed and repaired. It is not advisable to drive your vehicle with the MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor disconnected. The MAP sensor's job is to determine...

Q: Leaking coolant caused the temp reader to read at 260 can I still drive it

Hello. If your temperature gauge is reading 260 degrees then you should definitely not drive it. If the gauge is always that high or gets up to that point when the key is first turned on after the vehicle has...

Q: loud banging and clunking noise from rear driverside wheel consistently and worsens with turns. can feel the this through the seat

The noise could be suspension, wheel bearing, or axle/differential related if you have all wheel drive. All of those possibilities have to be examined to pinpoint the origin of the noise. If you request a vehicle noise diagnostic, the responding...