Q: My speedometer on my 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 does not work

My speedometer will not work it will not go up or down, what would cause that? Would that be the EBCM or the speed sensor for each wheel?

Hi Fredrick. Thanks for contacting us tonight. When a speedometer does not work, it is usually caused by a damaged speed sensor, which is attached to the transmission. It’s also possible that a faulty wheel speed sensor or an ECU communication problem is causing this as well. If you’d like, one of our mobile mechanics can come to your location and complete a speedometer not working inspection to determine the root source and complete or recommend the right repairs.

3. My speedometer on my 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 does not work