Q: My radiator went out but I have to pump on gas for it to start

I have a 2004 Nissan Altima and my radiator cracked but for my car to start you have to pump on the gas so that it could start. Do you know what is wrong

Pumping on the gas does not do anything with a fuel injected car. Try just holding gas pedal at 1/4 throttle and see if it starts better? As far as the hard start if coolant went all over engine you may have got coolant into the ignition system or spark plug holes causing misfires or hard starting. If engine was overheated then may have damaged engine and should have systems checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to further diagnosis of problem.