Q: Q: My power steering is out.

My car battery died the other day...left a light on, but it started right back up when we put the jumper cables on it and has been fine ever since. Unfortunately my power steering became very stiff almost non-existent. The fluid level is good. What caused it and how do I fix it? Thank you for your assistance.

Hi there. If the power steering fluid is good, but you’re having difficulty with steering, it is possible that either there are air bubbles in the power steering fluid lines or if it’s an electronic power steering system, a sensor is damaged. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a steering wheel is hard to turn inspection.

3. Q: My power steering is out.