Q: Hello, I have a 2011 chevy Cruze that beds the valve cover replaced. I already have the part. Will you please email me a quote for

I need a valve cover swapped out on a 2011 Chevy Cruze. I already have part. Will you please email me your labor cost? Thank you

Hi, I will be glad to help you with this. If you already have a new cover, the required service is valve cover gasket replacement as that service already includes removal and re-installation of the existing valve cover and, in your circumstance, your new cover just be substituted in for the old. A new gasket, of course, is required regardless of whether you re-use the old cover or install a new cover (gaskets can never be re-used). You can get the exact written quote that you desire, and schedule the repair to suit your needs, by simply visiting YourMechanic’s valve cover/gasket replacement service page and once on that page, click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Hello, I have a 2011 chevy Cruze that beds the valve cover replaced. I already have the part. Will you please email me a quote for