Q: 07 charger 3.5. Will only start if cranksensor is unplugged

07 charger starts with out cranksensor won't start if sensor is plugged in

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement $105.38 - $768.03 Get a Quote

Hi there. The crankshaft position sensor has failed and is not working. The vehicle may be able to start from the camshaft position sensor being hooked up. I recommend replacing the crankshaft position sensor. If you need further assistance with your crankshaft position sensor, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.