Q: 07 charger 3.5. Will only start if cranksensor is unplugged

07 charger starts with out cranksensor won't start if sensor is plugged in

Hi there. The crankshaft position sensor has failed and is not working. The vehicle may be able to start from the camshaft position sensor being hooked up. I recommend replacing the crankshaft position sensor. If you need further assistance with your crankshaft position sensor, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. 07 charger 3.5. Will only start if cranksensor is unplugged