How do I set the security alarm? anti-theft 2012 ram dodg...

Q: How do I set the security alarm?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I set the security alarm?

The security alarm in your vehicle automatically sets anytime you use the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter to lock the doors, or anytime you use the power door switches to lock the doors. When the doors have been locked with the power door switches or the RKE transmitter, and then closed, the vehicle security light will blink rapidly while the alarm is being set. This should last roughly 16 seconds, at which point the light will blink slowly, to indicate that the security alarm is set.