Q: My passenger side door won't open the handle inside is perfectly fine but the lock is stuck in the middle.

The lock switch is stuck on the passenger side you can not open it from the out side or inside. But the handle isn't stuck.

Hi there. The door lock cylinder or actuator is stuck and not working. I recommend unlocking the door and using a small pry bar to activate the actuator lock. Then the door will open. Remove the door panel and the door lock and window switch cluster. Then take the plastic off the door panel and you will have access to the door lock cylinder and actuator. Check to see what is broken or damaged. Replace the parts that you find broken or damaged. Then operate the door handles inside and outside and make sure that they both work. There is a little plastic locking pin that breaks often in the door and causing the door handles to jam up. When you are done fixing the door, put the plastic back on the door and the door panel back on with the lock and window switch. Make sure that the door closes and opens normally. If you need further assistance with fixing your door lock cylinder or actuator, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• My passenger side door won't open the handle inside is perfectly fine but the lock is stuck in the middle.