Q: My passenger side brake light will not work. I changed the bulb but still nothing.

If it was a bad fuse wouldn't both sides not work? The hazards and turn signal work but not the brake light.

Correct. If the fuse was bad, neither brake light would work. If the correct bulb was installed as replacement and it still does not work, the problem is elsewhere. first thing to be checked should be to verify that power is getting to the brake light circuit on the right side. If no power is present, then the wiring would have to be traced for any breaks, shorts, or loose connections. If power is getting to the brake light wire at the tail lamp connector, then the problem may lie within the tail lamp itself. You can try slightly bending or lightly sand the tabs in the bulb socket to see if this helps. If not, then there may be a break/short within the tail lamp circuit board.

If none of this works, have a certified technician look into any electrical problems in the brake light circuit.

• My passenger side brake light will not work. I changed the bulb but still nothing.