Q: Car does not go into drive

My moms car won't go into drive like she wants it to

3. Car does not go into drive

Q: Q: Transmission stuck in park

Hello there, a few different faults can cause the transmission to become stuck in park like this. The most common are the transmission range switch, neutral safety switch, or a brake switch issue. Faults that occur intermittently like this can...

Q: Q: How do you improve the fuel economy?

The amount you have to shell out at the pump can be staggering, particularly if your car is a daily driver. Knowing how to improve your fuel economy will cut down on the shock to your bank account. Here are...

Q: nissan xterra anti theft issue

Hi there. In some case, when a professional mechanic is not able to connect an OBD-II diagnostic scanner to the ECU, it's an indication of a blown fuse or electrical relay. In other instances, it's due to the ECU being...