Q: Car does not go into drive

My moms car won't go into drive like she wants it to

3. Car does not go into drive

Q: What may cause my transmission to jerk?

These types of rough running issues are very hard to diagnose without taking a look at the vehicle and doing some diagnostic testing. This could be caused by the vehicle needing a tune up, a fuel pressure problem, a vacuum...

Q: Q: Getting error code P0304

P0304 means the engine computer has detected a severe misfire on cylinder 4. This could be due to a bad ignition coil, spark plug, fuel injector, or valve train issue. If the issue is not resolved, further damage to the...

Q: My car is hesitating and shifts hard - could that be a sensor or is the transmission going out?

If the transmission has over 200,000 miles, there might be a benefit to changing the filter and fluid in response to the shifting issues you are describing. Before you do that, though, have a professional carefully check the fluid level...