Q: Car does not go into drive

My moms car won't go into drive like she wants it to

3. Car does not go into drive

Q: Car has power reduction and grinding noise

Hello. From the symptoms you are describing it would appear that the vehicle may be experiencing some sort of mechanical issue with the engine or transmission. The issues may or may not be related, however that should not be an...

Q: How do I turn the clock on or off?

The clock can be turned on or off easily and quickly: 1. Press the Trip Computer switch until the settings menu shows up 2. Rotate the Trip Computer switch to Clock, then press the switch. 3. Rotate the Trip Computer...

Q: My car is stalling even when i’m driving it

When the vehicle stalls, does the Check Engine light illuminate? If so, does it remain illuminated when the vehicle is restarted? If it does, a mechanic should be able to diagnose the problem with a scan tool. Stalling can often...