Q: My Lincoln ls 2004 has 9 codes at onece

I have codes p0174 p02195 p02197 p0300 ..and my car stall wen its cold and idle real low

3. My Lincoln ls 2004 has 9 codes at onece

Q: Unable to go past 70-80 Km when going up a hill. Code P0174 with flashing engine light

Hello. A flashing Check Engine Light is an indicator that the computer has detected an issue that may potentially cause harm to the vehicle's emission system components. The code P0174 indicates a lean condition on bank 2 of the engine....

Q: Evap system problem

It sounds like you have a problem with the vapor vent purge valve. Check the valve to see if it will hold vacuum when not energized or if it leaks and needs to be replaced. The valve leaking will cause...

Q: Q: Misfire in engine

Hello. The most common cause of a misfire are the spark plugs. But there are times when the coil packs or spark plug wires can cause a misfire. If the car has a distributor cap and rotor, this may also...