Q: My Lincoln ls 2004 has 9 codes at onece

I have codes p0174 p02195 p02197 p0300 ..and my car stall wen its cold and idle real low

3. My Lincoln ls 2004 has 9 codes at onece

Q: Shaking when in overdrive

Hi there. Check the fuel system and see if the fuel injector for cylinder number 2 is malfunctioning. The code P0402 means that the EGR is not functioning and the code P0174 means that Bank 2 is lean, which is...

Q: My impala will start but it will not run.

Hey there: Anytime you remove cylinder heads, intake manifold or disconnect the fuel system, it's important to clear any OBD-II error codes that may have been triggered either prior to the removal or after you started the vehicle. The issue...

Q: P0300 and P0305. Pending: P0304, P0306, P0171, P0174, P2196, P2198

Hi there. The issue that maybe happening is the are fuel injectors that are not firing and there is a vacuum leak on the engine. Possible multiple sensors are not working causing the P2196 and P2198 codes to appear. For...