Q: My Lincoln ls 2004 has 9 codes at onece

I have codes p0174 p02195 p02197 p0300 ..and my car stall wen its cold and idle real low

Hi there. Your vehicle is in a lean mixture state. The fuel system is not supplying enough fuel to the engine. Check the fuel pump to see if its working by putting on a fuel pressure hose on the fuel rail. If there is a loss of pressure, either the fuel pump is weak or the fuel filter is plugged up. If there is good fuel pressure, then either the fuel rail is plugged up or the fuel injectors are not working properly. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My Lincoln ls 2004 has 9 codes at onece