Q: My Lincoln ls 2004 has 9 codes at onece

I have codes p0174 p02195 p02197 p0300 ..and my car stall wen its cold and idle real low

3. My Lincoln ls 2004 has 9 codes at onece

Q: RPMs erratic during idling, Check Engine Light on, P0174 code

Hello. The P0174 code deals with the truck running lean. That means that the PCM is restricting fuel to the injectors. This is usually caused by a vacuum leak in the engine. There could be a leaking intake gasket, or...

Q: Car runs with the mass airflow sensor unplugged. If you plug it in it will die if the car is running.

This is a sure sign of a shorted mass airflow sensor. The reason it starts with it off is the computer sees no mass air signal and replaces it with an internal memory fake signal to use. This will let...

Q: Engine came back on after getting spark plugs and wires replaced.

Hello. If there are no physical symptoms, it will probably be necessary to rescan the computer and pull the fault codes. A Check Engine Light can literally signal any of hundreds of possible problems. The codes will at least give...