Q: My key is stuck in ignition starts but won't turn back into lock position to remove the key.

My key went into ignition turned on fine just stuck now to where I have to unhook battery to turn off the key will. Not turn back into lock position to remove or shut off car.

The problem is most likely caused by a bad shift cable end not getting it all the way to the park position to allow key to turn all the way off. Have this cable checked at the transmission shift lever and if needed at the shifter inside car for bad cable ends and repair or replace cable as needed.

3. My key is stuck in ignition starts but won't turn back into lock position to remove the key.