Q: Please help

I have taken off the pipe to replace the thermostat in my car. I have successfully put the new thermostat in but now I can not get the pipe to line up to screw it back in. Please help

Hi there. It’s possible that you may have installed the wrong sized thermostat, or if you didn’t replace the thermostat housing at the same time, this is what’s causing your problems. Without being there to see exactly what your issue is, it’s not possible to give you the right advice to correctly resolve your issue. You might want to either purchase a service repair manual for your Suzuki, or have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete the thermostat replacement.