Q: My inside ceiling of my car is starting to hang, how do I fix the carpet ?

asked by on October 13, 2016

My carpet up above has completely stop holding up and just hangs low, im not sure due to heat and etc, what can i do to fix this?

Hello there, the cloth fabric that lines the roof of your 2008 Honda Civic is also called the headlines. It is not uncommon for headlines to fail over time. The headliner is replaceable or in some cases able to be repaired. If you end up needing assistance, a qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to inspect your vehicle and determine what is the best course of action at this point.