Q: How do you use the Window Lock?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you use the Window Lock?

Safety is important in your car, particularly if you have small children in the back seat. The Window Lock function allows you to disable the back window controls. When the lock is active, only the driver and front passenger can open their windows (and the driver can use his or her controls to open the rear windows). Here’s how to turn the lock on and off:

1. Locate the Window Lock button on the driver side door panel.

2. Press right (the side with the ‘X’) to lock the back windows and disable the rear window switches).

3. Press left (with no ‘X’) to unlock the windows and reactivate the rear window switches.

Tip

Engaging the Window Lock is highly advised for anyone driving with children in the back seat.