Q: My heater in my 98 GMC Sierra always turns off the moment I touch my break and doesn’t turn back on until I restart the truck.

Any time I start my truck my heater will work fine, but the moment I but my foot on the brake to take it out of park, the heater turns off and never wants to turn back on again until I shut the truck off and start it back up again. I had just replaced my blower motor, and the resistor too.

The problem sounds like you have a bad switch or control head problem with a connection at the control head or blower motor and resistor. Check connections while engine is running with blower not working and wiggle connections to see if you can locate loose or bad connector.

3. My heater in my 98 GMC Sierra always turns off the moment I touch my break and doesn’t turn back on until I restart the truck.