Q: My heater in my 98 GMC Sierra always turns off the moment I touch my break and doesn’t turn back on until I restart the truck.

Any time I start my truck my heater will work fine, but the moment I but my foot on the brake to take it out of park, the heater turns off and never wants to turn back on again until I shut the truck off and start it back up again. I had just replaced my blower motor, and the resistor too.

3. My heater in my 98 GMC Sierra always turns off the moment I touch my break and doesn’t turn back on until I restart the truck.