Q: My front driver sidea chair will not move forward with the electrical seat..it's jammed on front left, nothing blocking track?

I can move it backward, kinda forward until it gets stuck about a third of an inch forward on the front left, up down everything but forward. The front left of the chair gets stuck and won't budge. I have made sure nothing is on the track blocking it.. anyone know how to fix it or what the issue is?

The power seat track may have binding rollers on the left side. Try and lift the seat to its highest position and move the seat to the rear and as it moves forward try and see if the roller is binding without anyone in the seat. If it is then the seat track will need to be replaced.

You can try cleaning the seat tracks by moving the seat to the rear and using a strong air pressure to blow out any dirt and debris that might be there. You should then lubricate the rollers as the seat is moved forward with some dry spray lube.

If you need some assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come diagnose the issue with your seat and help get it operating normally again.

• My front driver sidea chair will not move forward with the electrical seat..it's jammed on front left, nothing blocking track?