Q: Fans on my radiator aren't working 2003 Honda Accord

So I came home from work today and noticed my car was making a loud sound so I checked under the hood and noticed my fans on my radiator wasn't turning so I figured it was the fuse rely so I went to auto parts and bought one but when I tried it nothing happened it was still wasn't turning and the steering fluid splashes a lot in the reservoir when I turn the car on so do you know what it is or possibly narrow down the options for me

My car is 2003 Honda Accord coupe V6 My car has 211436 miles.

Hi there - there are 2 components that drive cooling fan operation: temperature sensors on the radiator, and the air conditioning switch. Even if the engine temperature (measured at the radiator) isn’t hot enough to switch the fans on, turning on the AC will turn on the fans in most cars. If this is not the case, I would recommend an electrical inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.