My engine revs up and down while I'm parked and driving a...

Q: My engine revs up and down while I'm parked and driving and my car turns off

My engine revs up and down while I'm parked or driving and my car turns off and it takes time to turn on

It is possible that your idle air control valve could be malfunctioning. The idle air control valve is responsible for making sure that the RPMs stay at a certain point during idle. I would recommend having your idle air control valve inspected for proper function by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue.