My Engine Light has started been displayed since i had my...

Q: My Engine Light has started been displayed since i had my AC repaired. Is it any issue?

asked by on March 03, 2017

My Engine Light has started been displayed since i had my AC repaired. Is it any issue? As previously the Engine light was not displayed. Kindly guide.

The check engine light comes on when the Electronic Control Unit (ECU) has detected a fault and stored a trouble code. The only way to know what is the problem is to scan the ECU with the proper diagnostic equipment. It could be that a sensor wire of some kind was disconnected during the repair on your AC. Or it could be totally unrelated to your AC Repairs. Your car has enough years and miles on it that you will be seeing the check engine light from time to time. Usually the issue that first Presents on a Honda is an oxygen sensor. To find out what is going on, contact Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to scan your Honda and let you know what it’s going to take to put that light out.