Q: My engine is shaking sometimes when I don't press on the gas pedal. I just changed all the spark plugs so it is not that.

My engine is shaking sometimes when I don't press on the gas pedal. I just changed all the spark plugs so it is not that. I also have a rear main seal leakage but I don't see how it is related since the oil level is good. I also changed the fuel filter very recently and it didn't do anything.

3. My engine is shaking sometimes when I don't press on the gas pedal. I just changed all the spark plugs so it is not that.