Q: My dashboard lights won't turn off after head lights on all night.

I left my headlights on overnight I returned to my car the next day and now all the dashboard lights are on including the brake light. Also saying car door is open.

Hi there. These issues are commonly caused by an ignition switch failure or an electrical relay that is constantly drawing electricity from the battery. There are multiple different relays in your car that could the source, so it’s a good idea to have a professional mechanic look at your car and complete an electrical problems inspection to pinpoint the source and complete the right repairs.

3. My dashboard lights won't turn off after head lights on all night.