Q: My cluster is in French I need it in English how do I do that?

I don't know what I did, but now my cluster reads in French. My radio is fine only the cluster. How can I fix it without going to the dealership?

Hi there:

Believe it or not, this has actually happened to a friend of mine. This is how he solved the problem. Click the VR button on the steering and in you best "French" accent say "on-glay" (which is French for "English) and it should then ask you if you want to change to English, say yes. It worked for my friend and I thought he was joking, but others have indicated it works. Give it a try.

3. My cluster is in French I need it in English how do I do that?