Q: My Check Engine Light turns on and off, and the Service Traction Light is on

asked by on October 19, 2016

And it shakes and acts like it is going to cut off.

The back of my right tire is smoking.

Hi There, This is a dangerous situation which could be caused by a couple of different things. You may have a brake pad that is sticking to the rotor causing it to get red hot generating the smoke, or potentially...

2014 jeep patriot ETC light comes on 1st and flashes then few secs later vehicle stablility comes on....what could it be? Thank y

Hello. Thanks for writing in. The warning lights may be related via computer and it's input sensors. However it is hard to tell without having the vehicle scanned. You will want to start there. Make sure the lights have illuminated,...

How much will it cost to replace my catalytic converter on a 1997 Honda accord?

Unfortunately catalytic converter replacement it's not currently offered on the your mechanic platform. I would recommend Consulting with some local exhaust repair shops in your area to get a quote for this particular service.