Q: My Check Engine Light turns on and off, and the Service Traction Light is on

And it shakes and acts like it is going to cut off.

Q: Car stuck in Riverside.

You will need to contact YourMechanic. They will be able to schedule a mechanic to come and check your vehicle if they service your area.

Q: My TC light is on and I don't know what that means. Got this car 2 weeks ago.

Hi, thanks for writing in. The TC light is the traction control light. This light will come on when the traction control has a malfunction or when it has been deactivated by the switch. Usually the traction control issues are...

Q: Check engine light

Wow... 329,000 miles on your Chevrolet Uplander. Assuming you are still on your original engine, that is a long lived vehicle. If your Check Engine Light is on, YourMechanic will use an electronic code retrieval tool to download the DTC's...