Q: My Check Engine Light turns on and off, and the Service Traction Light is on

And it shakes and acts like it is going to cut off.

Q: Car independently downshifts on startup

There seems to be a problem inside the transmission and the code that has turned on the Check Engine Light may point to it. Other vehicles having similar symptoms have had faulty torque converter clutch solenoids or line pressure solenoids....

Q: The Traction Control Light is staying on and it won't go into overdrive

Hello. The computer will keep the vehicle from going into overdrive and turn on the traction light if it detects a problem in the system. This can be caused by a steering sensor or a wheel speed sensor. It may...

Q: Check engine light

Hello. I know how frustrating this can be. This needs to be a hands on inspection of the codes and system. We at YourMechanic can have a technician come to you and inspect your vehicle and definitively diagnose the Check...