Q: My Check Engine Light turns on and off, and the Service Traction Light is on

And it shakes and acts like it is going to cut off.

Q: Car runs fine, however the other day, I shut it off and went to start back up and it would not turn over or crank.

When you say you've got nothing, it makes me think the engine is not turning at all. If that is the case, you are looking at a battery or charging system problem. I don't recommend trying to jump the car,...

Q: Why is my VSC light on?

This is related to your vehicle's traction control. VSC stands for Vehicle Stability Control. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors on each of the four wheels that monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the traction...

Q: Powertrain warning lamp

In this case you will need to have the computer scanned to retrieve the codes that are stored. The codes will indicate the exact problem areas. Have the trouble codes and warning light diagnosed by a certified technician, such as...