Q: My Check Engine Light turns on and off, and the Service Traction Light is on

asked by on October 19, 2016

And it shakes and acts like it is going to cut off.

Why does my brake/abs lights come on when I turn on my blower in my 2006 Chevrolet Silverado

Hello. It sounds like you have a voltage issue. When the power in the vehicle drops below a certain level these lights will come on as a warning. Since they come on when turning on the blower that means that...

Camper taillights not working

The first thing to check is for power at the trailer plug on the truck. Use the ground within the plug to check it as well. There might be separate fuses for the trailer lights. If it is ok the...

My front right tire is smoking, and we are driving in the free way? What's going on?

You may have a wheel bearing gone bad or there is a problem from the brakes. Inspect the back of wheel to see if any road debris like a plastic bag did not get on brakes? If no debris then...