Q: My Check Engine Light turns on and off, and the Service Traction Light is on

And it shakes and acts like it is going to cut off.

Q: Headlight out in car

Hi there. If you have the HID headlamps, you may have a faulty ballast. There is also a technical service bulletin for the headlamp assembly that says that if there is condensation built up in the lens, the entire assembly...

Q: Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

In general, if your dash warning lights flash briefly right after cranking your engine and then turn off, this is normal. Each system is performing a self-check. The lights turn off after verifying that the systems are operating. If one...

Q: A scanner found the code P02B4, what does it mean?

That is an interesting code since your engine only has 4 cylinders. It is possible that the vehicle has the wrong information stored in the computer and is throwing a code for a V-8 engine. I recommend having your computer...