Q: My Check Engine Light turns on and off, and the Service Traction Light is on

And it shakes and acts like it is going to cut off.

Q: I have a coolant leak somewhere. I think it is from the reservoir because it is coming from that area, but how do I know?

Look around the reservoir, the reservoir cap, and the hoses to the reservoir and see were the leak is coming from. The leak could be a loose hose clamp, cracked hose, or a cracked reservoir. If you need further assistance...

Q: Traction Control and ABS lights on

Hello there! The illumination of these warning lights indicates a system shutdown because of some malfunction. Since the Traction Control and ABS systems share many sensors, the fault may have to do with a sensor that is tied to both...

Q: Loud bog noise will not excellerate with no codes in computer

Just because the computer does not have any codes does not mean one of the sensors is not reading correctly. If you are using an oil bath type air filter, it may have contaminated the mass air flow sensor with...