Q: My car won't start or try to start

My truck has been sitting for nearly 3 years I bought a battery for it and I tryed starting it but nothing happend the head lights work and that's it the truck has a push button to start it and it won't do anything I really wanna fix it because the trucks still in fantastic condition

If the truck has been sitting for two years you may have more than one problem. Your starter, fuel pump, and other components may be seized. The fuel would be bad after sitting for two years and may have excessive water and rust that got into the fuel injection system.

I would suggest you have the vehicle inspected by a qualified mechanic who can diagnose your starting problem and perform the necessary checks on these systems to see what it will take to get your truck back on the road.

3. My car won't start or try to start