Q: Engine light is lit up on dash and in message area it says oil..... so I know it's oil related do I just need to add oil maybe

My engine light is on on my dashboard and in the message area on my dash it says a boil so I know it's oil related does it maybe mean that I need to add some oil I usually do that but I am due for a oil change

When the oil light comes on, this usually means the engine is low on oil. This may also mean other things such as too high or low of oil pressure as well.

I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to service the oil in your Jeep. During this service they will reset the oil light and address any other issues.

3. Engine light is lit up on dash and in message area it says oil..... so I know it's oil related do I just need to add oil maybe