Q: Car not turning over when key turned

The car won't turn over when the key is turned. I changed the fuel pump, timing belt, crankshaft, spark plugs, starter, battery, and oil, and it still doesn't start.

Hello. In order to find the problem I would need to know if it is not cranking over at all, or if the engine is cranking and just not starting. If the engine is not cranking after all of these parts have been replaced then you have an electrical issue. It sounds like the engine is cranking and just not starting. I would start by installing a computer scan tool to see what the sensors are reading. It sounds like you may have an electrical problem in the computer. I have seen this many times on this vehicle. If you planned on having this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your office to diagnose your vehicle’s starting issue.

3. Car not turning over when key turned