Q: My car won't start after replacing transmission

I changed transmission now my car won't start. It turns over but won't start. I changed spark plugs, checked sensors... What should I do?

A: It will be hard to tell if a Check Engine L...

It will be hard to tell if a Check Engine Light code has popped up since the car won't run, but you can still hook up a code reader to see if there are any faults. Any codes present may lead you to the problem. It could be a sensor (camshaft, crankshaft, oxygen, or mass air flow), a pinched wire, a broken fuse, or just a bad ground to give you a few possibilities. Consider returning to the facility that replaced your transmission; or if you did the work on your own, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come to your car's location to diagnose the starting issue and pinpoint the needed repairs.