Q: No fuel pressure when starting car.

My car won't show any fuel pressure when I turn the key to the on/run position. I have to turn my key many

3. No fuel pressure when starting car.

Q: Engine is dying and not getting any gas since new fuel filter

First try and open the gas cap to relieve any vacuum in the fuel system. Make sure you are not out of fuel. Double check the fuel relay is seated properly. If your Check Engine Light is on, then have...

Q: Cracked Windshield repair

You will need to have the crack checked by a professional glass company to inspect it and replace the windshield if they cannot repair it. Most small spider cracks can be repaired if they are less than the size of...

Q: Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

This may be related to a few different things, such as low fuel pressure or a bad mass air flow sensor. Low fuel pressure may cause the car to shudder if it is starving for fuel when trying to accelerate....