Q: No fuel pressure when starting car.

My car won't show any fuel pressure when I turn the key to the on/run position. I have to turn my key many

This is a sign of a faulty fuel pump or fuel pressure regulator. As you know, when you turn the key to on, the fuel pump is activated and the fuel system is primed with fuel at a specific pressure in order to supply the fuel injectors with enough fuel to start the motor. When this is less than what is needed in order for the motor to fire, you may notice the car is very hard to start as you describe. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your fuel system.