Q: No fuel pressure when starting car.

My car won't show any fuel pressure when I turn the key to the on/run position. I have to turn my key many

3. No fuel pressure when starting car.

Q: Q: Difficult startup with a lot of idling when it's cold

One of the main things that can prevent a vehicle from starting in the cold is the battery. Batteries for automobiles are rated by cold cranking amps. This measurement is the amount of amperage the battery can produce at zero...

Q: Motor smoking and water pump pulley spits out liquid.

This suggests that your water pump may be leaking around the shaft where the pump bolts to the pulley. This is a common place for many water pumps to leak. There is a seal inside this shaft that will often...

Q: After oxygen sensor replacement I'm getting a P1273 error. The engine starts up but won't stay on and stalls.

Hi there. For the code P1273 to show up on your Nissan, there is either an issue with the fuel system or the air intake control system. Check the fuel pressure on the fuel rail and see if there is...