Q: No fuel pressure when starting car.

My car won't show any fuel pressure when I turn the key to the on/run position. I have to turn my key many

3. No fuel pressure when starting car.

Q: Fuel pump will not stop running when the engine is turned off

It sounds like you have an intermittent short in the control circuit of the fuel pump relay. It may be easier to just remove the fuel pump relay when you stop the car instead of removing the negative terminal each...

Q: Battery saver mode

Hi There, Usually, this happens when there is a problem with the battery, such as a bad connection or potentially a weak battery. Since you have replaced the battery, this is not likely the case. This can also happen when...

Q: No start with fuel pressure regulator 2012 Nissan Juke

Hello - I believe you have a fuel supply problem, which may or may not be the fuel pressure regulator. Monitoring fuel pressure while the engine is being cranked, and while it's running, will help you determine the real problem...