Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-188l4zxjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-188l4zxjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-188l4zxjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-188l4zxjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-188l4zxjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-188l4zxjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-188l4zxjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-188l4zxjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-188l4zxjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-188l4zxjs:173:8

Q: My car will not start - Chrysler Town & Country

Had alternator replaced two weeks ago. Next day car would not start. Called AAA to tow from work to shop. The towing man asked if he could look under hood. Said alternator wire was not connected. Connected it for me & car started and ran until several days ago. Now when I turn key I hear a loud single clicking sound, but engine will not turn over. Instrument panel, headlights, radio, blower all turn on fine. Did try a jump start, but did not work. Any suggestions?

A: Hello. When the engine will not turn over, ...

Hello. When the engine will not turn over, the issue is typically the starter. The clicking sound you are hearing is also another sign that the starter has failed. This is the sound of the starter motor attempting to insert its pinion into the ring gear. It's this gear ratio and set of gears that allows the small starter to turn over the entire engine, but the starter must be strong enough to push over the entire system. You can remove the starter and have it bench tested, however these tests do not load test to see if the starter is strong enough to push over the engine, but rather they only test whether it's strong enough to spin freely. As such, take precaution with bench test results.

Starters can fail electronically or mechanically. Sometimes they bind up and a simple series of taps can jostle them free again. If this is the case, this situation will likely happen to you again, and the starter will eventually need to be replaced. I would recommend having the starter tested and replacing it as necessary. If you would like further assistance with this issue, consider contacting a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to fully diagnose your no start condition.