Q: Sunroof not closing in 2005 Saturn Vue

asked by on February 19, 2016

My sunroof will not close. The motor stopped working. I want to get it closed without replacing the motor.

Hello! Behind the headliner and sunroof switch is the sunroof motor. Near the gears of the sunroof motor, there is a little slot where you can stick a screwdriver into a hole and manually close the sunroof. If you need assistance, consider having a mobile automotive repair company, such as YourMechanic, send a technician to your vehicle’s location to close the sunroof, and/or provide you with a quote for the sunroof motor replacement.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr