Q: My car vibrate when I switch on the AC/ I changed e mount plus e spark plug but still vibrate a lot. Please help

The car vibrate whenever I switch on the AC I changed the mount and the spark plugs but still vibrate whenever it idle and the AC is on. Please what's the problem

A: Hello. There are several components that wi...

Hello. There are several components that will lead to the vehicle vibrating when the A/C is on. With the motor mounts and spark plugs eliminated from the list, you should check into the operation of the air conditioning. The first place to check is the part that is related to engine speed, since it seems to play a factor. This is the compressor pulley and it may be loose or failing. Is the air conditioning system fully charged and pressurized? This may also be playing a factor and possibly amplifying the problem. If the compressor is failing, then it may be adding excess strain to the engine. There needs to be some further testing on the air conditioning system to make sure it is working correctly and not stressing out the engine.