My car today was pulling back when I was putting gas, wha...

Q: My car today was pulling back when I was putting gas, what can be the cause? I recently got a new altantor and belt on Thursday.

asked by on October 29, 2017

I recently put in a new alternator and belt on my car last Thursday. Yesterday I noticed when I’m dricing my car felt like shutting off and today when I put gas to go it pulled back and then went forward. What is the cause of this?

If you had the battery disconnected it may take a few days of driving for the computer to reset and may have different running issues until it will drive normal again. If you get any kind of check engine light then you will need to have it scanned and diagnosed.