Q: Automatic driver's side window only goes about halfway up

The automatic driver's side window only goes about halfway. Then I have to pull it up while pressing button to make it go all the way up.

A: The symptoms described with your Lincoln LS...

The symptoms described with your Lincoln LS indicate that it is experiencing a weak window motor. The driver's side window is the most used window in most vehicles, therefore typically it is the to start first to fail. It is also possible that the window tracks have lost their lubrication and the window starts to bind at the halfway point. To determine what the root problem is, I highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic. They will be able to safely remove the door panel from you Lincoln and diagnose why the window is not functioning as it should.