Q: My car stops when engine gets warm and while I am driving I stop on red light and car suddenly turn off and I have to hit starter

My car stops when engine gets hot but before it turn off it shakes a little bit And I have been having this problem for a while my friends are making fun of me because of the car and while I am driving I stop on red light and car suddenly turn off and I have to hit starter little bit to make it start again need help please do I need to change starter?? And also when I try to park on sideways and when I reverse it; it suddenly turn off and again have to hit starter little bit again and again . On time I hit car while I on middle lane and the light came green and when I try to turn and let the break go and it turn off and hit the car that was behind me could u tell me what the problem is with my car thanks

Hello, from what you’ve described it sounds like you are having several different issues. The starter should have nothing to do with it stalling, but it will have something to do with the car restarting if it doesn’t turn the engine well. The stalling can be from the distributor or possibly a computer sensor.

The scenario where you hit a car from behind may be from another problem, alongside with the idling of the engine. Without knowing the model and engine size of your car I can only say so much. I would suggest having a mechanic do a thorough check of the entire car to check the engine, brakes, and computer systems to see if the problems can be identified and repaired, or at the very least quoted.

• My car stops when engine gets warm and while I am driving I stop on red light and car suddenly turn off and I have to hit starter