Q: My car starts then dies after 1-3 seconds. The AC blower runs on high even though the AC is shut off on the control panel.

So the car starts then dies after 3 seconds and the ac blower fan wont turn off unless you turn the key all the way off.Here is what I have did so far I replaced the fuel filter, checked fuel pressure, checked fuel pump, replaced cam sensor, replaced crank sensor, also put key into the door to make sure anti theft system wasnt on.I have also checked all fuses and they all are working fine.But before all this i dont know if it was related but my electrical in my car was acting up alot my dash lights would not turn off, my gauges when i was driving would freak out from time to time, my speedometer seems to be inaccurate, and the car bell dings as if i left the key in after exiting and closing the door all the way At this point i dont know what it could be any ideas?