Q: My car reports that there is a height adjustment system probl

My car reports that there is a height adjustment system problem. Does this need to be fixed?

Hi there. There are several BMW X5 models that have a rear air suspension system that has multiple sensors that monitor the system and report when any portion of this system faulty or damaged. One of the systems is the self leveling system. It is most likely that one of the components or sensors that monitor this system is faulty; which may have triggered an error code that indicates a height adjustment system fault. Without completing an onsite inspection of your BMW, it’s hard for us to pinpoint what is causing this error. These BMW air suspension systems can be very complex, so you may want to first watch this video on the air bag suspension then contact a local BMW specialist to see if they can inspect and repair this problem.

3. My car reports that there is a height adjustment system probl