Q: My car makes a loud sound?

Car makes a loud noise when I go over 50 miles its seems like it's coming from the front tire I replace the front axle but same noise my car shakes when I driving

A: Hi there. Seems unusual the noise is only t...

Hi there. Seems unusual the noise is only there over 50mph. The noise may be coming from a failing wheel bearing and this may account for the car shaking, as well. It could be, a separated tire that you are hearing and feeling. As you already know, replacing a component without proper diagnoses, is expensive and time consuming without resolution. I recommend having your vehicle’s loud sound from the front wheel and shakes over 50mph(https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-shaking-or-vibrating-inspection) be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YouMechanic.