Q: My car locks a few times then stops working after 3 or 4 times. What could be the problem?

My car locks work a few times and then stop working after 3 or 4 times but it sounds like it is trying. What could it be

If your door locks are not working properly, I would recommend having the door lock system inspected by a qualifed professional. It is possible that the door lock actuators may be faulty. It is also possible that there is an issue with the door lock module. This module is a small computer that is responsible for controling the door locks. Consider YourMechanic for this inspection as a certified professional can come to your home or office to [inspect your door lock system]https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/power-door-locks-are-not-working-inspection) for you to determine the cause of this issue.

• My car locks a few times then stops working after 3 or 4 times. What could be the problem?