Q: Timing change

I have a 2.0 ltr ex Japanese audi and it produces a humming sound when I am at 80km/hr and at 2400 rpm only what may be the problem? I am thinking of changing the timing will that help

Hey there. The sound does not increase with speed or while turning the vehicle left or right? If the vehicle only makes the sounds while moving, you may even have a faulty wheel bearing assembly. A worn wheel bearing will make a loud humming or groaning noise with speed. I recommend having a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the car and move forward with repairs.

3. Timing change